EAT LOCAL ALL WINTER
The Fresh Fork Market Winter Farm Share provides our members with local, sustainably-grown foods all winter long. Similar to our Summer Share, the Winter Bags arrive in refrigerated trucks all over town and are filled with meats, vegetables, ciders, fruits and much more.
The Winter Farm Share is 15 weeks long, and runs from November through the early May. There are pick-ups every week for the first three weeks of November, then the week of Thanksgiving we’ll have Thanksgiving deliveries only (no Winter Share), and the following week is the first “off-week” of the share. Then we’ll go every other week for the rest of the season:
- Winter Week 1: Oct 31 – Nov 3
- Winter Week 2: Nov 7 – Nov 10
- Winter Week 3: Nov 14 – Nov 17
- Winter Week 4: Dec 5 – Dec 8
- Winter Week 5: Dec 19 – Dec 22
- Winter Week 6: Jan 2 – Jan 5
- Winter Week 7: Jan 16 – Jan 19
- Winter Week 8: Jan 30 – Feb 2
- Winter Week 9: Feb 13 – Feb 16
- Winter Week 10: Feb 27 – Mar 2
- Winter Week 11: Mar 13 – Mar 16
- Winter Week 12: Mar 27 – Mar 30
- Winter Week 13: Apr 10 – Apr 13
- Winter Week 14: Apr 24 – Apr 27
- Winter Week 15: May 8 – May 11
The Summer Share 2019 will begin in early June, 2019. To view and/or print a PDF of the Winter Share season’s calendar, click on the calendar below.
There is just one share size only in Winter, available as either an Omnivore or Vegetarian Share. To see what previous seasons have looked like, click here.
We have two share options: the Winter Share Package (in Omnivore or Vegetarian), or the Winter Share Package + the Full Access Add on. Winter Share Package
- Available in Vegetarian or Omnivore
- Full Upfront cost is $675, which works out to about $45/bag, but with every other week delivery, it’s an average cost of $22.50 per week.
- The other option for payment is the Divided Payment Plan, which splits the cost into two installments: $357.50 due in October, and $357.50 in January ($715).
Winter Share Package + Full Access Add On
- Pick either the Winter Share Omnivore or Vegetarian as your base package, and then pay for your credits upfront to get extra spending value.
- For an additional $25/share week ($375 total), you’ll receive $30/ share week of credit to purchasing extras. The entire value ($450 in credits) is made available in your account the first week of Winter and you can use it at any point throughout the season.
- Full Upfront cost is $1050, or you can choose the Divided Payment Plan, which splits the cost into two installments: $557.50 due in October, and $557.50 in January ($1,115 total.)
- All credits expire at the end of the share.
There is a one-time $25 member fee due for new members, and all previous subscriptions must be paid in full ($0.00 balance) in order to sign up. Check out our Pricing Page for more information.
JOIN ANYTIME – PRO-RATED SHARES
If you join the program after the season has begun, you’ll only pay for the weeks you’re a member. For example, if you start week 7 in mid-January, your upfront cost will only be $405 (9 share weeks x $45 per week.)
PICK UP LOCATIONS
We have more than a dozen Winter Pick Up Locations spread all over town. Here are our Winter Stops.
Each customer can have up to 4 weeks vacation from the program. Click here to learn more.
Let us know when you sign up that you need to avoid certain foods, and we’ll accommodate your needs as best we can by offering a substitution at the truck. You’ll also get an email each week with what will be in the share, so be sure to check it out online and touch base with your greeter when you pick up.
For whatever reason, at whatever time, if our subscription doesn’t work for you, we’ll refund the remainder of your subscription– all we need is one week’s notice.
Like to talk to somebody before you signing up? Call 800-861-8582 or shoot us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org