Each customer can have up to 4 weeks vacation from the program. There are several ways to register a vacation.
Register your vacation online.
- Vacations must be submitted in our system by 11:59pm the Saturday BEFORE your vacation week.
- Sign into your account and click “Manage My Subscriptions.”
- Select the current season from the dropdown menu.
- Click on the “Vacations” tab, & select the weeks you’ll be gone.
- Repeat for multiple weeks.
- If you want to double check your work, sign out, sign back in, repeat these steps to find your Vacations tab and make sure the correct weeks are listed.
Register your vacation in person.
- At least one week before you go on vacation let the greeter at your pickup location know and they can enter it into the system for you.
If all else fails.
- You can send us an email (email@example.com) or give us a call 800-861-8582 before 1:30 pm on the Friday before your vacation week. Our office hours are Monday to Friday, 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
If you forgot to register your vacation.
We place our orders with our farmers for the upcoming week on Sunday. If you do not register a vacation by Saturday at 11:59 pm, we cannot give you vacation credits. We will have already ordered and paid for your food for the week. If you forgot to register your vacation week in time but know you’re going to miss your stop, best bet is to call a friend or a neighbor and offer them your bag. All they have to do is come to any stop and give us your name.
Hit the beach now, enjoy the credits later.
Your vacation credits only become available after your vacation week is over. Once your vacation week is over the credits will be entered into your account. During the Summer Share that’s $25-$27 for a Small Share and $40-$43 for a Large depending on your subscription. During the Winter Share, it’s $45 per week. Your credits can be used towards the purchase of more food; however, cannot be used to pay off a previous balance or membership fee.
Don’t wait too long!
You have four full weeks to use your vacation credit towards the purchase of more good food. You need to spend at least $1 of those credits within four weeks to maintain their full value. After four weeks, if you haven’t touched them, your credits will only be worth 50% of their value. And don’t worry, Full Access customers– our system knows to spend your vacation credits first before your pre-paid credits. If you are planning a vacation during the last two weeks of the season, please let us know (via email) so we can make your credits available to you earlier. All vacation credits expire at the end of the current season.
Buy more good food with your credit.
You can order either double-up bags or shop à la carte, online or at the back of the truck. When shopping online, select “use credits” to pay (click here to read more about how to place a special order), and pick up your stuff from your primary pick up location on file. If you go over your available credits when you’re shopping, the balance must be paid in full for your order to be filled. If you’re shopping online, this means finishing up with a credit card. If you’re at the truck, the balance can be paid with cash, check, or added to your invoices.