The Summer Share is 22 weeks long, and runs from the end of May/early June through the end of October.
The Small Share
- Seven to ten locally-grown seasonal items per week.
- It’s available in three dietary options: Omnivore, Vegetarian or Vegan.
The Large Share
- Ten to sixteen locally-grown seasonal items per week.
- It’s available in two dietary options: Omnivore or Vegetarian.
The Mini Share
- Four to five locally-grown seasonal produce items per week. (Vegan only).
- Included in the cost of the share are credits ($220 for the season, or $10 avg per week) which you can use to buy anything you’d like.
The Full Access Plan
- This is an upgrade that you can add on to any share (Small or Large, any dietary option.)
- Pay for your credits upfront ($550), you’ll get bonus value ($660 total) in credit value to spend on extras.
- Use your credits at any point; you do not need to spend a certain amount each week.
- Great value for our members who buy lots of extras each week, but not recommended for first time members.
- All credits expire at the end of the season.
- The Small Share is $594 for the season, which works out to just $27/week.
- The Large Share is $946 for the season, which works out to $43/week.
- The Mini Share is $660 for the season, which works out to $30/week.
You can pay for your share fully Upfront or on Monthly Payment Plan (Mini Share– Upfront payment option only.) There is a one-time, non-refundable $25 Membership Fee for all new members. Any outstanding balance from a previous share must be paid off before you can sign up for a new subscription. Your first payment is due by your first pick up for Regular Season Pricing. Read about all our different pricing options here.
PICK UP LOCATIONS
We have more than 20 locations spread all over town. Click here to check out our Summer stops. So far, we’re planning on the same stops and times for Summer 2018, but they are subject to change. Pick ups are scheduled Wednesday – Saturday. You can always pick up your bag at any location. Special orders, however, are only available at your selected home stop.
Each customer can take up to 4 weeks vacation from the program. When you return, the value of your bag will be added to your account as a credit. Use that credit to buy extras or place a Special Order. Credits cannot be applied towards a previous balance or used to pay for your subscription. Click here to read more.
Let us know when you sign up that you need to avoid certain foods, and we’ll give you a substitution at the truck. Every share week (on Tuesdays, around noon) you’ll get our newsletter via email. We’ll list updates, events, promotions, as well as the bag contents for the upcoming week’s share. Be sure to check out what’s coming in your share and touch base with your Greeter when you pick up if there is a food you need to swap out.
For whatever reason, at whatever time, if our subscription doesn’t work for you, we’ll refund the remainder of your subscription– all we need is one week’s notice. If you need to cancel the remaining weeks of your share, please contact us by phone or email.
Like to talk to somebody before you sign up? Call 800-861-8582 or shoot us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is now open!